APEX’s diverse international teams and combined years of experience in the educational consulting field provide students with the expertise and knowledge to help them achieve their long-term education and career goals.
Our International Homestay Programs include the following:
- 24/7 Support from our Student Coordinators from the day a student is placed in one of our partner schools until the day they graduate
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Insurance, banking, and cell phone set-up
- A safe and caring family environment abroad: private bedroom with a desk and internet, meals throughout the week and weekend, transportation to and from school, and extracurricular activities. Busing and carpooling where available
- Free summer storage for student belongings
- Academic Partnered Tutors: tutoring available at the host parent’s home
- Orientations for new and returning students to make the student’s experience successful in adapting to the American culture and classroom
- Peer interaction at APEX monthly sponsored fun events, including day and weekend excursions and required community volunteer events for Fall and Spring.
- Low international-student ratio populations at all APEX partner schools – study at an American middle and high schools with domestic students
- Exposure to American universities and networking opportunities through our sponsored college tours and staff members advising and guiding students on the college process from start to finish.
- Individual freedom and personal development within safe boundaries
- Development of an intimate second-family relationship with the host family
- Complete immersion in the English language both at school and at home
- Opportunity to participate in family/school activities and gatherings
- In-person check-ins to host family’s household by APEX Student Coordinators
- E-mail and phone updates by APEX Student Coordinators to student’s parents in English and Chinese
By choosing our services, we promise to:
- Offer you a wide variety of exceptional schools to choose from
- Match you with legally registered schools with the U.S. Department of State (DOS) and SEVIS as host institutions.
- Assist with appropriate F-1 visa paperwork and filings with our immigration lawyers, available at request.
- Match you with an American host family through a pre-screened process that always aims to create the best fit with safe, caring families.
- Offer 24/7 support for your family abroad and you while in the U.S. – we’re always here to help.
APEX invests extensive time and effort in planning a student’s placement into a homestay environment, school, and participation in enrichment programs. We know it can be a significant change, and we’re here to support each student every step of the way.
By watching our student testimonials, you can gain insight into their experiences and the advantages of our programs. Our teams are dedicated to supporting students and families throughout the process. Rest assured that we will offer you all the necessary assistance at every stage.
Claudia | Lauralton Hall, Milford, CT