For Homestay Providers
Students are arriving soon!
We’re seeking Homestay Providers who will open their homes to international students attending a local middle/high school in a town near you, arriving in mid-January and mid-August each year.
- Generous monthly stipend based on your state offered to Homestay Providers to offset expenses of hosting a student
- 5 or 10-Month Program (students arriving in mid-January and mid-August)
- 24/7 support provided by local APEX staff
- Host Family Referral program – Refer potential hosts to APEX and earn up to $575. They must list you as their referrer and have yet to be in contact with APEX. Full terms.
- Educator Program – Teachers and Professors are eligible for a $1,000 bonus – Full Terms.
Our Program offers students the opportunity to experience a new culture while receiving an excellent education at some of the top private middle and high schools. A central part of your student’s experience in the United States is their relationship with you, the Homestay Provider.
As a host family, you’ll provide your international student with the following:
- A private bedroom with desk/internet for each student (2 students max per family)
- Meals throughout the week and weekend (students usually purchase lunch at school)
- Transportation to/from school and extra-curricular activities (busing and carpooling when available)
- Most importantly, a loving, safe and supportive home environment
During their stay with you, exchange students will enhance their language skills and gain insights into American daily life. Homestay Providers treat their students as part of their family and enjoy learning about each other’s cultures.
Additionally, students can take preparatory courses to increase their chances of being accepted into top universities and colleges in the country. Hosting a student is a fulfilling experience for everyone involved.
APEX values our strong relationships with top middle and high schools nationwide. Our partners appreciate our quality approach to connecting prospective students with educational opportunities. We have gained a reputation for 100% transparency, trustworthiness, and compliance in our interactions with schools, agents, and regulatory agencies.