Partner With APEX
Roles and Expectations – U.S. Schools & APEX
The relationship between U.S. middle and high schools and APEX is integral to the ultimate success of an international program.
Success can be defined as:
- Fulfillment of Annual Recruitment Goals
- Quality of International Applicants
- Proper Care and Management of International Students and Host Families
Communication and honesty are essential. Both parties must be willing to communicate regularly as true partners and be honest in their international program’s recruitment goals and overall objectives.
APEX assumes the role of the U.S. School’s international recruitment office abroad and represents the U.S. School accurately and professionally. The U.S. School should expect the utmost integrity in everything that APEX does in China and the U.S.
Why Choose APEX?
|We have the necessary amount and coverage of U.S. staff, expertise, knowledge, and relationships across China.|
|We can implement change quickly when and if the U.S. School sees fit – we can measure success while remaining flexible.|
|We act as language and cultural interpreters in all dealings – we are viewed as a branch of your international recruitment office, having both an American and Chinese perspective instead of just one view.|
|APEX allows U.S. Schools to view and understand the competitive landscape in China – we show you the 360-degree picture of trends occurring in China.|
APEX plays many different roles at absolutely no cost to U.S. Schools, including but not limited to the following:
- CSIET Compliance (monthly check-in calls, house visits, etc.)
- New International Program Implementation
- Partnership Formations in China
- Recruitment of International Students
- Recruitment Trips/Travel to China (fully paid by U.S. Agency)
- Applications, Contracts, Visa Documents, & Deposit/Tuition Payments
- New Student and Host Parent Orientations
- Transportation to/from the Airport & Logistics of Chinese Parent Visits
- Homestay Advertising, Vetting, Placement, and Management
- Student Handbook Travel Policy Management & Enforcement
- Health Requirements (physicals, vaccinations, pre-existing conditions)
- Academic Oversight (online grade monitoring)
- Tutoring (ESL, subject-specific, SAT/TOEFL prep)
- Health Insurance, Student Banking, Cell Phone Usage
- Volunteer & Weekend Events
- Conflict Management & Resolution
- Host Family/Student/Parent/School/Chinese Agent Intermediary